Enecdote shouting out for vocalists/guitarists

mythozux

:Updated: 16/4/10 - Still Looking!
Hey guys, Enecdote is currently looking for a male Vocalist or a female guitarist to fill up their members. We're an existing band who has been performing for quite a while, but we're looking into changing our lineup, so we need either a vocalist or a guitarist.
Our genres we are mainly reliant on our vocalist's suitability and preference. Up till now we have been covering songs ranging from indie to pop punk to hard rock.
Originals wise, the songs are more suited for alterbridge/hinder vocals, so we'll definitely want you if thats your style!
All originals have been drafted out, we're just waiting for a vocalist/guitarist to join us to start recording.
Guitar wise, we're looking for someone who can play at least rhythm (power chords mostly).
Our age range is 18-19 by the way.

Contact me if you're interested yea!
Anne

Last edited:
Hey all, apparantly we recieved a lot of interest from a few female vocalists and many many male guitarists. Sorry guys but we're only looking for female guitarists! Its only the vocals that we are flexible on gender-wise, cuz what we want is simply raw rock vocals.

Nevertheless, Enecdote is still looking!

He's still wif us, juz that we wanna try another voice to push the band to the another level, at the same time replace our missing rhythm guitarist

hey im a guitarist, but i dont think i can sing very well. I play the guitar better than i sing.
I'm pretty interested to join a band playing stuff sounding like Alterbridge.

I've been playing the guitar for about 3 years and i've been composing songs since i started. Could do some backup vocals and play the drums fine. I do audio recordings too since i'm Intern under blueprint studios (www.blueprintstudios.org).
My roots are definitely metal, but i'm also very open to other genres and bands such as blink 182, sum 41, greenday, paramore, there for tomorrow, alter bridge, hinder, creed, breaking benjamin, skillet, 30 seconds to mars. Thus my compositions would retain the original feel / genre of the song, just spiced up alittle with my original root influences.

Let me know if i could join the band.
I'm 17 this year.
Here's my youtube (unfortunately there's only Metal Covers)
www.youtube.com/KlRKhammet

Contact me here
qizhi11@hotmail.com
or

Cheers!
Aiden

PS: I texted you too, Anne.=)

Hey, you guys still looking for a vocalist? I play the guitar too but am a much better vocalist than I am a guitarist. Thought your stuff(well that one song) on Myspace was pretty good, quite a lot of potential. Hit me up if you guys are still looking yeah. I would say that my voice is versatile and strong enough to transition a good number of genres, no ego aha. Alright that's it. ;)

Back