Echo (Original)

bryanchua96

12.08.15 you're gonna echo even louder | soundcloud.com/bryanchua/echo |

hi everyone! first post here - i'm trying to see how far i can take music over the next 2 years, and uh finally felt brave enough to post on here (even though i've been around for some time both before and after i created an account).

Anyway, last Thursday marked 6 months since enlisting for me - and after three days of battling with technology, here's "echo": the first song I wrote after enlisting - incidentally, it was also mostly written at the live firing range on Tekong. I still have the notebook page somewhere. Some parts may sound ... familiar, to army guys - what happens when you write while in camp, I suppose.

Nonetheless, please check it out and leave a like on the page if you liked it, share it with people, follow me on my soundcloud page and if you have any comments feel free to let me know!

Everything you hear on the track is recorded with my guitar (a Martin LX1E) and a loop pedal (Boss RC30) via Garageband.

Also, if anyone out there is interested in collaborating on writing a song or something, send me a note and we can try to work something out :)

thanks! hope you enjoyt the track

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back