Ebenex Music is now located at 138A East Coast Road !

ebenex

Thanks to your continued support, Ebenex Music has just moved to a much larger shop @ 138A East Coast Road. The new shop is almost 3x our prevous shop at Roxy Square and is only 5 min walk from the previous location.

The shop is conveniently located along East Coast Road, on the same side of the road as Katong Mall. If you are walking down from Roxy Square I, pass Katong Village and Katong Mall, just keep going and you'll see our shop!

Use our store locator here:

http://www.ebenex.com/store/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=48

We plan to expand our product range by at least 100%, with at least 5 new effects brands by December and an expansion of our drum and guitar sections.

Prices will remain fair and we'd strive to serve you guys with the same friendly service as always.

Beezworks will also have his own repair station to ensure that your guitar is setup/serviced/repaired professionally.

How to get there:

Bus No.

10, 10e, 12, 14, 14e 32, 40

(along East Coast Road, alight at The Holy Family Church/opp Roxy Sq)

(along Joo Chiat Road, alight at/opp Katong Mall)

Nearest MRT Station

Bedok MRT Stn -> 14, 32, 40

Pasir Ris MRT Stn -> 12

Tampines MRT Stn -> 10

Parking

Ample parking is available at Katong Mall or Katong Village.

Public parking is available along East Coast Road / Joo Chiat Road as well as a 'secret' FREE parking spot at 150 East Coast Road (good luck finding it)

See you guys soon!

Thanks.

Regards,

David
Ebenex Music

P.S. We are posting on this main 'kopi-tiam' thread on request from a few softies who've highlighted that this is the BEST way to get the word out. James, hope you don't mind.

Wah David. Been so busy that I haven't been able to drop by and have a look for very long, and then now you move up to a bigger shop already! Congrats

Will drop by very soon to have a look, once I catch up on my backlog of projects. 8)

ok noted...

i went there 2 days ago.. and i just saw some one siting in the empty store eating :( ...i took cab there and took cab back

:) will pop round sometime if i wanna get sth...cheers

the shop is FULLY operational with everything that was in the previous shop and MORE.

gordonzz, I apologise for the 'wasted trip' on friday. remind me to give you a special discount next time. that should cover your taxi fare.

we were in the midst of setting everything up and finally got it done on Friday evening.

see you guys soon!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

hey guys,

thanks alot for your support!

this expansion was only made possible all thanks to you guys.

we'd be having an opening sale/gathering/party to celebrate the new shop's opening very shortly.

stay tune for details!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

p.s. the entire range of artec pedals are in!

Back