Ears Out! at Earshot Dec2. Free acoustic show!

lilrampage

e.jpg

Ears out! brought to you by Skreenprint

with sets by My Precious, My Writes, Kate of Kale, Press Play, Summer's Over and promising up-and-coming solo acoustic artist Amateur Takes Control (ex-aviery, munchies at nine, in hatred and gifted). a night like this cant go wrong. hope to see you all there.

this event supported by Rampage On The Airwaves.

hope to see you all there!

cheers
Lil'rampage

*ahem* i have no choice!! the skreenprint towkay will chase me to oblivion if i'm not there!! heheheheh :lol:

thanx for posting up the poster lilrampage :D

yes la. i forgot my password for the banana one!! frinchy is like a girl with fringe. no im just kidding.

and yes the bands are playing acoustic ! :) so dont miss the opportunity to see em :D k!

just two more days and more to the gig!!! Unfortunately, press play pulled out due to their bassist in the hospital. Skreenprint wishes him to get well soon.

Ingride would now be opening for us !

Come down to Ears out @ Earshot this saturday and you could get to Fruit Records Merchandise! Get a chance to buy their Cds (peachy little secrets comp, seranaide, mocca, and more!) 2 dollars off!

My precious and my writes would also be selling merch on the day itself!

And you know, the early kid gets the goodie bag. First 20 people who steps into ears out gets a free complimentary goodie bag from fruit records!! And also a sticker from us.

comequat on this saturday quick.

lol go science centre make a clone and come. :)

:) u can always rush and catch poptart afterwards!!

gig in one more day! yay

Back