E-MU's 1616 CardBus Digital Audio System - $250

pianoman

E-MU's new 1616 CardBus Digital Audio System brings the same powerful DSP effects, zero-latency monitoring and pristine 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converters of E-MU's best selling PCI Digital Audio Systems to your laptop.

CMU91rev_1616main-460-80.jpg

* Premium 24-bit/192kHz converters - 112dB signal-to-noise ratio for pristine recording and playback of your tracks

* Mastering grade 24-bit/192kHz converters - the same A/D converters used in Digidesign's flagship ProTools HD 192 I/O Interface delivering an amazing 120dB signal-to-noise ratio

* The ultimate portable system - for recording, editing, mixing and virtual instruments - use the
E-MU 02 CardBus Card alone for its hardware-accelerated effects and premium stereo headphone/line output or together with the MicroDock M for complete analogue and digital I/O flexibility

* Two E-MU XTC™ studio-grade, ultra-low noise preamps (-127dBu EIN) with analogue soft limiter - Mic/Line and true Hi-Z inputs via Neutrik connectors, 48V phantom power and 60dB of gain.

* Hardware-accelerated effects - over 600 standalone and E-MU Power FX VST plug-in effects with no CPU overhead

* Ultra-portable MicroDock M offers 16 inputs/16 outputs plus MIDI I/O - everything from balanced analogue and turntable inputs to ADAT and S/PDIF (switchable to AES/EBU)

* 32 channels of zero latency hardware mixing/monitoring with super-flexible virtual patchbay - no external mixer needed

* PatchMix™ DSP zero-latency hardware mixing and monitoring - with super-flexible patchbay - no external mixer needed

* Compatibility with most popular audio/sequencer applications - ultra-low latency 24-bit/192kHz ASIO 2.0 and Stereo WDM drivers

E-MU Production Tools Software Bundle

includes Cakewalk SONAR LE, Steinberg Cubase LE and Wavelab Lite, Ableton Live Lite 4 for E-MU, IK Multimedia AmpliTube LE and T-RackS EQ, Minnetonka diskWelder BRONZE, SFX Machine LT, plus E-MU's Proteus X LE Desktop Sound Module - everything you need to create, record, edit, master and burn is in the box.

MINT CONDITION - 82338199

Latest posts

Back