Drummer wanted

komrade

Hello boys and girls,

My band's looking for a drummer. The reason is that he cannot commit to the once a week jams we have.

What we mainly do is within the genres of rock from the 70's to the modern stuff. So in a rather vague nutshell, think of bands from Deep Purple to Stone Temple Pilots. And perhaps stuff that's more in the early 2000. As for time period of jamming, we've each been around the block in different bands and I can say we are fairly competent in our chops so we will not waste your time.

Putting those aside, I want someone that can:

- Maintain a beat
- Be open to the writing process of the originals
- Commit to once a week jams
- Be creative to the writing process

Of course, if you have a car or a catering company of food or a diamond pony, that would be a massive bonus for us and you!

So with all that spiel being said, here's the list of songs we use as a standard:

Highway Star - Deep Purple
Night Train - Guns & Roses
Slither - Velvet Revolver
Readymade - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Plush - Stone Temple Pilots
Crackerman - Stone Temple Pilots

As for originals, we do have 2 written with a 3rd one in the process. One's in 4/4 and the other's in a rather quirky 6/8 timing. Both can be found in my signature below this post. You don't have to play it exactly as it is recorded but if I'm happy with it, then we will be a happy unit.

Either way, if you're confident of these songs, please PLEASE drop me a message at the following number 90670442.

We have gigs and mentos aplenty!

Have a good evening and thank you for reading this.

We are still looking for that special one!!

- - - Updated - - -

We are still looking for that special one!!

Back