Drummer wanted to complete Rock trio!

chriscasim

Hey drummers! We are a bassist and guitarist looking for a drummer to complete an Alt Rock band (think Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Foo Fighters, Rage Against the Machine).

Thinking to start with covers to get our rhythm, then write songs, play open mics, and eventually gig! For covers, we can go broad, but early thoughts are to try songs from the bands above, and maybe others from the likes of AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, John Mayer Trio, and other trio-doable songs (we are open).

If keen, please telegram me at t.me/chriscasim, or private message here. Cheers :)

- Chris

Note: Also open to a vocalist and rhythm guitarist, but starting small to keep things tight and get a sense of each others' styles and synergy. If you're keen, please reach out too and we can explore :)

Hey drummers! We are a bassist and guitarist looking for a drummer to complete an Alt Rock band (think Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Foo Fighters, Rage Against the Machine).

Thinking to start with covers to get our rhythm, then write songs, play open mics, and eventually gig! For covers, we can go broad, but early thoughts are to try songs from the bands above, and maybe others from the likes of AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, John Mayer Trio, and other trio-doable songs (we are open).

If keen, please telegram me at t.me/chriscasim, or private message here. Cheers :)

- Chris

Note: Also open to a vocalist and rhythm guitarist, but starting small to keep things tight and get a sense of each others' styles and synergy. If you're keen, please reach out too and we can explore :)
Still need drummer

Back