Drummer Wanted For An Aspiring Brit-Pop/ Rock N Roll influenced Band!

supreme

Our band is currently looking for a drummer to complete our line up. Here are some details for you to know before you get involve with us, as I feel this is very important & which is lacking in Soft ads.

Background
I(guitar) formed the band 4 months back with 3 decent chaps(vocal/guitar/bass) who have the same love for British music as me. Despite our busy working schedule, we manage to find time to jam at least once a week. We usually jam on a weekday night.

Music
The band's music is geared towards the british genre and we already have a couple of originals. We also do a few cover songs from brit-legend OASIS which is pretty awesome to play. We do love other bands such as Stone Roses,The Smiths, Arctic Monkeys, Beady Eye etc and might also cover others along the way.

Direction
To play music we love & our way. I am always looking out for gigs & performing opportunities for the band to gain more exposure.

Criteria
We are looking for a decent drummer who is in his late twenties only, and who share the same love for British music as us. If you cannot stand loud guitars, maybe you turn back now :)

Contact
Please please only contact me if you are really serious about playing with us and meet our simple criteria. I have encounter too many "flyers" who simply disappear before jam night. We look forward to jam with you real soon! 98238180(sms only)

Thank you for your time!

Back