Drummer+ guitarist required

Tenfingers

For a four piece band which has just started.

Currently,Singer,bassist,guitarist and keyboardist are waiting to take off to gigs and more.
and also,

*We will be writing originals if the mood is right

The band does covers from top 40 hits & retro selections. Not going for extreme metals or experimental music.

You need not to be very experience or pro as long as we can click and have the passion and creativity.

Age wise above 20 will do.

Best is u have no side bands so as to concentrate better.

male/female welcome.

Please pm me for more details or meet up if you wish to join.

are you still looking?

hi guys! im faiz, a guitarist, and i was wondering if there might still be a slot to be aguitarist in your band. i used to play paramore, all time low, the maine, boys like girls and other top 40 songs. my contacts are
98996731-sms me
dth_disciple@hotmail.com

ultimately you can just pm me.
thx.

Interested

Hi,
I'm a guitarist playing top 40's music . 31 years age and looking for a serious band to play with. Looking to be in the night scene asap.
Can you please let me know more details about your band, a few song examples and also band plans.
Contact me ,
Shah
d1dra@yahoo.com

Hey there. Interested to play guitar for you if you are still looking. Though I already have 1 band it shouldn't be a problem concentration wise. I currently play for the Lion City Orchestra and we cover a lot of old skool funk n soul eg. james brown etc.

I'm versatile in many genres of music. 22 years old, played guitar for ten years. British. Pm me if you want get in touch via telephone or better yet mail me @ badgers88@gmail.com

cheers

I'm a drummer ager 33yrs.... been playing drums since primary school, just for passion.... had a band of my own, same direction playing for passion, right now looking for more exposure and gigs for my drumming. 'Feel the music to beat' can email at ahba77@yahoo.com.sg. thks

For a four piece band which has just started.

Currently,Singer,bassist,guitarist and keyboardist are waiting to take off to gigs and more.
and also,

*We will be writing originals if the mood is right

The band does covers from top 40 hits & retro selections. Not going for extreme metals or experimental music.

You need not to be very experience or pro as long as we can click and have the passion and creativity.

Age wise above 20 will do.

Best is u have no side bands so as to concentrate better.

male/female welcome.

Please pm me for more details or meet up if you wish to join.

Last edited:
interested

hi. drummer, 22. here. played for abt 9 years. very interested in your kind of genres and in new bands. :) contact me soon at 98753416. thks.

Back