Drummer/Guitarist looking for a band

Ryan_

Hey Softies!

I'm currently looking for a band who can orinigials and cover songs, in terms of genre wise I'm mainly on rock but as long as it sounds good and within my range of my capability I'm okay with it.
I don't have much experience with external gigs but I'm always ready to learn and go for one if needed

Pm me if you have any offers :)

Hey there,

We're currently looking for a drummer. We do originals and covers. Our band's called please insert name. You can find our stuff on facebook, youtube and soundcloud. Let me know if you're interested! Feel free to drop me a text at 96972924.

Cheers,
Keith

Hey Softies!

I'm currently looking for a band who can orinigials and cover songs, in terms of genre wise I'm mainly on rock but as long as it sounds good and within my range of my capability I'm okay with it.
I don't have much experience with external gigs but I'm always ready to learn and go for one if needed

Pm me if you have any offers :)

Hi, I have a band in it's building stages, recently teamed up. We'd like to invite you to check us out without obligation, naturally. We cover the actual R&R, from artists such as Johnny Winter, Jeff Healey, Status Quo, etc., etc., to name a few. We're looking for a drummer. Contact me if you wish, at 90024920.
Good lock in your hunt man, sincerely.
Cheers.

Hi there, hope you're well,
We are a 5 piece reggae-Pop-afro band.
1 guitar
1 bass
1 drum
1 singer
1 lead vocal and auditioning backing vocals at the moment.
Are you by chance still looking for a band Abd would you be open to play reggae.
My contact(whatsup) 85988403
Regards,
Irie

Hey man, sounds like you've already got the whole shebang going. There must be a misunderstanding out here, I apologise.
You've already got a band. And a reggae band is really neat man. I love reggae too but my first choice is R&R.

I'm looking for a R&R drummer, so I don't think it's gonna work. Truly appreciate your reply man. Wish you luck and success buddy.
Cheers.

my band plays mix genres such as foo fighters or avenged sevenfold or top 40s? simply not jazz ar..actually im replying to thee1rocker

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back