Drummer available

usernama

Hey i'm a drummer just really itching to jam. But in the process i'm also looking for a band to be a part of.
i'm 19
i'm comfortable playing anything from pop punk to alternative to hardcore

ouh i've also picked up bass.. but i'm not really good at it yet.. but if you don't mind having an average bassist for starters, i'm open too.

Last edited:
Hey man..My band's in need of just a drummer and then it'll be complete..We're all 18 this year..We'll be doing a lot of hard rock songs and some malay songs (hope you don't mind if you're not malay)..pm me if ur interested aite..

Hey, we're forming a post hardcore band but its more deeper and darker, influences from Aiden, I am ghost e.c.t.. if you're intrested give me a call at 92376664 or msn me at zia.legenandary@hotmail.com

we already got 3 guitarist,vox and we need a bassist and a drummer =D we also have a few drafts as originals too so it'll be a good headstart

hai...im 23yrs old. i have bassist with me and possibly a female guitarist joining in.it may sound like we're amatures trying to form a band but you cld be wrong.haha.we're all experienced performers with vast variety of genres that we can play.

we've been desperate to find a drummer since the drummer left for some personal commitment and we're hoping you cld fill in as part of a wonderful band that we already are. We're playing mostly covers for now and some original.

We cover songs from Incubus, Jason Mraz, Maroon 5 etc. It depends and we intend to go far.

So contact me at 9235 4340 if you really want to kick some drum ass. :)

Back