Drum teachet wanted (starting level)

tiangleo

Hi, I'm 20 years old M looking for a drum teacher. I've been playing guitar for around 2 years and wanted to try playing the drum. I have 0 experience and I dont have a drum kit haha. so I need someone who is patient enough and willing to teach me like 2-3 hours a week. Do pm me. Cheers :)

HEY ALL. Im an 19 year old female who offers to teach drums and acoustic guitar. I have 8 years experience in the specified instruments. I have taught at least 10 students, aged 8-40 before. and im currently looking for a few more students to earn extra income.

DRUM LESSONS, No theory, just all practical!
A good quality drumset with quality SABIANS! 2 crashes, 2 splashes, 1 ride, 1 hihat and china.
Duration: One hour
Price: $30/h
Place: My music room at pasir ris.

DAYS: Weekday evening, Saturday morning or sunday afternoon.
Place is at Pasir Ris area...
GROUP LESSON AVAILABLE

Msg me at 90218242 :)

Hi there Tiangleo!

I'm a professional drumset teacher teaching privately at Rhythm House (www.rhythmhouse.com.sg). You can see my profile on the website. I have two slots available on Mondays and Tuesdays in the afternoon. Monday: 4pm to 5pm, Tuesday: anytime between 2pm and 4pm.

If you're interested, you may contact me at 98291901 for a FREE trial lesson. Hope to hear from you!

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back