Dillion guitars

emptinessben

heard tat gain10music retails those guitars...are there other shops in sg that sell? and is the dr1500qt (the one with tremolo) good?any comments?thanks :lol:

nope.. i just passed by only today. didn't try any guitars.

good hard guitar bags are hard to find :x

um... basically i spent the 1/2 of today looking for a gigbag that was thick, sturdy and about < $70. Couldn't find one.

emptinessben said:
ph ok thnx guys...gig bags go swee lee lor.. and the one at g77 is new or second hand?

it's secondhand. i went sweelee but well the good one was going for 90. probably some other day go to the warehouse.

thor666 said:
um... basically i spent the 1/2 of today looking for a gigbag that was thick, sturdy and about < $70. Couldn't find one.

a friend of mine faced the same problem. It just seems that a good gig bag is hard to find here. He ended up importing one of the well-made gig bags from the States.

JMguitars said:
thor666 said:

a friend of mine faced the same problem. It just seems that a good gig bag is hard to find here. He ended up importing one of the well-made gig bags from the States.

JM.. curious to know... how much did it cost for him? Thanks.

Back