Dedicated licensed teacher offering private guitar lessons

Aniq

Kick#ss guitar lessons

Im a dedicated and licensed teacher who is very passionate about guitar and music.
To be able to share my knowledge with people who are sincere in learning is such a humbling experience. If you would like to learn the guitar as a private student. Please feel free to contact me at ...... aniq_teho@hotmail.com. I will tailor the lesson program according to my students preference. Thank you so much for taking your time to read this. God bless all those hardworking musicians and dedicated teachers out there. Long live rock and roll!

Lesson program

Foundation

- Learn the basics of sound
- parts of the guitar
- the string names on the guitar

- how to tune your beloved instrument
- the correct posture to hold the 'beast'
- the right way to fret it

- learn how to strum your six string monster
- learn to maintain and care for it
- know which tools that can help you towards guitar glory

- a guide to reading guitar tablature so you can play your fav songs
- learn how to read and construct your chord window
- learn to play single note melody

- learn how to play your awesome basic open chords
- learn to play your barre chords
- know your musical alphabets

Advance mode

Learn to name all of your notes on the fretboard
learn your intervals

- minor second
- major second
- minor third
- major third
- perfect fourth
- augmented fourth
- perfect fith
- minor 6th
- major 6th
- minor 7th
- major 7th
- perfect 8th
- minor 9th
- major 9th
- minor 10th
- major 10th
- perfect 11th
- augmented 11th
- perfect 12th
- minor 13th
- major 13th

Now dont panic, sounds hard but really its not
Okay lets continue

Learn to play your chords like a music college kid
Learn the chord names :
-major*
-minor
-dominant seventh
-minor seventh
-major seventh
-major added second
-minor added second
-major 6th
-suspended
-dominant seventh suspended fourth
-suspended second
-diminished
-diminished seventh
-augmented
-minor sixth
-minor seventh flat five
-minor major seventh
-dominant seventh flat five
-dominant seventh sharp five
-major seventh flat five
-major seventh sharp five
-six/nine
-major added ninth
-ninth
-major ninth
-minor ninth
-seven flat nine

Ok this is exhausting... Theres more :)

For each chord name, theres 12 chords for all the 12 pitches
Yes! You will learn how to play all of them!

Not only that you will be taught how to form chords
Learn to play scales and modes!!

The one topic that sends shivers down students spine,
But im going to make sure i send the shiver back up because its going to be super fun.

Learn your modes
-Ionian
-Dorian
-Phrygian
-Lydian
-Mixolydian
-Aeolian
-Locrian
Learn your scales
-major
-minor
-harmonic minor
-jazz minor
-melodic minor
-hungarian minor
-hungarian major
-chromatic
-whole tone
-blues
-major pentatonic
-minor pentatonic
-eighth tone spanish
-oriental
-diminished
-overtone
- enigmatic

Each of the modes and scales have again 12 musical pitches,you will know how to play all by the time we end our advance program

Reading music program

Learn about*
-staff
-middle c
-clef
-ledger lines
-mnemonics
-key signatures
-cycle of fifth
-pitches of guitar on staves
-rhythm
-beats
-tempo
-rhythm symbols
-meter
-measure
-bar line
-time signatures
-compound time signature
-dotted symbols
-rhythm symbols

A testimonial from one of my students

Lee Shi Ling

After the lesson I really felt that my understanding towards music and guitar has greatly improved because there are certain things which may not have been covered or taught if I were to sign up for a guitar class at some random music school.

For a beginner like me who does not have much music background Faris started off with very simple things like pitch and frequency; the fundamental of sound and music. He shared a lot of insights with me about the history of music and how and why it has changed and its being made complicated over the years.

Faris is definitely a good teacher. First of all, he's very passionate about music and its something very important because as his student it influences you to be passionate about learning as well.
He is a very patient teacher; for instance if you don't understand what he says or can't catch up with his pace, you can feel comfortable to voice it out and he would rephrase whatever being said, making sure you understand before moving on. His teaching method doesn't stress you out because he doesn't want his students to give up learning just because they think its hard to comprehend when it's actually not.

The most important thing for all guitar players would be the chords, which Faris taught me using a special formula. With this formula, a beginner like me was able recognize the notes for each chord easily within an hour plus of lesson being taught. According to him, what I've learnt is something that maybe some guitarists who have been playing for some time does not even know.

Lastly, Faris is a humble teacher, he doesn't display any condescending attitude though he's the teacher. It felt more like a sharing session to me where both of us were learning something new over the course of the 3 hour lesson.
To quote what he said, "This is the amazing thing about music; every time you revisit it, you'll learn something new".

Overall I enjoyed the lesson and would definitely recommend Faris to other people!

Dear students,

I am currently right now in the United States for some guitar projects. Just email me if you have any questions, also classes will resume in july when im back. Thank you very much.

Best regards

Aniq

Left with two more slots available. Contact me and find out why students keep on coming back for more . :)

Please pardon me for the late update.
I got emails asking about available slots.
Truly sorry that i am fully booked.

But you can still email me, the waiting list is getting a little longer,
I'll include you in the list and will give you updates.
Thank you to those who have put their trust in me.
Those who have shared and refer their friends. Again thank you.
Woudnt have been possible if it wasnt for you nice ppl out there.

I have 3 more slots available for those who are interested. My schedule at the music school is a little hectic right now. But i'll do my best to cater to the dates tht u request for. Any question just email me alright.Thank you :)

Back