Custom Handmade - Most Amazing Telecaster Tone You Will Ever Hear - T-Wave

Edwin

Hi my friends, I have just brought in the amazing boutique handmade guitar brand, Magneto Guitars. As opposed to a mass production approach, Magneto Guitars are handmade by highly skilled luthiers, exclusively using the highest quality parts that undergo very strict quality and environmental controls.

In other words, no Fender, Gibson, Ibanez or Yamaha will ever match these guitars in tone, quality and aesthetics.
Each guitar is 100% handmade from start to finish, with no automated CNC processes during the making of the instruments. Our build methods remain true to traditional luthiers. The woods are cut by hand; shapes and cavities are routed by hand; fretting, finishing, sanding and buffing is done by hand; and of course so is soldering, assembly and final set-up. The "hands" we are talking about belong to professional and experienced luthiers.

I am currently bringing in the Sonnet (Stratocaster), T-Wave (Telecaster) and Velvet (Les Paul). Today, I would like to introduce the T-Wave to everyone.

The T-Wave Telecaster

The T-Wave telecaster is the most amazing telecaster I have ever seen or played. The tone is so amazing, ranging from the punchy, twangy telecaster tone to the most amazing creamy fat tones of a P90 (on its neck).

The T-Wave is a tribute to the creators of the magical tones and grooves which set the base for today's popular music. Following the "Tone-Influent" Shape concept, the T-Wave was designed to cross the boundaries of today's typical 2 pickup guitars.

The combination of a North American Alder body, a Hard Rock Maple neck, and an Indian Rosewood fingerboard builds the base of the T-Wave's rich tone. The Magneto "Tune-O-Flex" bridge was engineered to fit today's playing styles while keeping the classic vibes and tones of a vintage bridge.

Of equal importance is the matching pair of pickups; the MTL-2 and MTP-2 were both created to give the T-Wave its unique sound that clearly defines it as a premium instrument for blues, jazz, country, or rock.

Because each guitar is handmade from start to finish, no attention to details is spared.
Furthermore, using only the highest quality materials to build these guitars, each guitar is truly of premium quality.

Prices for the T-Wave begin at $2999.
These guitars are truly amazing, and once you get one of these, you will never want to let it go, nor ever need to get another guitar again. The T-Wave will satisfy all your tonal requirements.

To schedule a time to come by my studio for a test run of the guitar, feel free to drop me an SMS/Call at 9877 2081, or email me at wong.edwinyw@hotmail.com. (Even if you don't intend to buy, and are just curious to test try, just let me know as well! :) )

Thanks everyone!

Edwin

Back