Crunchbox

Edge

would anybody know whether the Crunchbox is in stock??
how much does it retail for?
Thanks in advance... :D

the crunch-box stock is sold out, i was down at the store yesterday.

pricing and next shipment arrival.... Kerr?

could anyone from G77 inform on the next shipment???
and also if any changes in the pricing...thanks...

wow.. seems like the crunch box is the most popular boutique pedal in Singapore.. when i sold off mine.. had at least 6 pple expressing interest within the first 2 days of posting the ad 8)

They're probably too busy jamming. Do drop by personally instead. Last time I went there, a bunch of people were jamming, no one attended to me. Had to wait for 1/2 hr for them to stop jamming.

Juz approach dey will entertain. No worries man. G77 has 1 of the best Cust Service. U can test pedals as u like man. If its available. Got my TubeZone from em. Best is if u come down on a week day.

i called them they finally picked up lol. going next week to reserve a crunchbox. would try other pedals too.

tubezone by MIaudio? how is it?

Well TZ is 1 versatile pedal. The gain has a wide range Sub has done a review which do da pedal justice, it rocks. Well worth the money, i gettin Skreddy SD soon so see how dis two works 2gether. If it's fine den i will stick wif TZ if not den i will be lookin at Edder Saha OD to cascade wif my soon 2 be SD. Or tonefactor mule :lol:

Back