Committed/Serious Musicians look here!

Gates

Dear all,

Looking for opened minded musicians who are serious in improving and striving to master their own instrument.

I currently have a vox/guitarist and I myself, am a guitarist. We have been doing Top 40s, oldies, pop rock and gospel tunes with our previous band. Things didn't work out well due to commitments issues and thus we are looking for more committed members.

Genre wise we are fine with almost anything as long as it's not heavy metal/death metal of some sort because we are not really competent in that area. Basically we are trying to form a mainstream radio friendly band. You can suggest songs and if all are agreeable, we can try it as part of our practice regime. Rock, Reggae, Blues whatever. No harm being versatile right? :)

Some of our influences(or rather a mix of both of us): Lifehouse, Maroon 5, G&R, Queen, John Mayer and local bands like 53A, Goodfellas.

The main purpose of this band is to have fun in a band environment and at the same time, improve in your art. If things goes well, we will then discuss further plans to perform or look for places to gig. No point being hasty if the band isn't tight and we can't clique well.

For now, we are looking out for a

1) Bassist
2) Drummer

Maybe a keyboardist and a female vox in the near future. So drop me a PM too if you like what you are reading!

We are in our early/mid twenties so completing NS would be a bonus if you are a dude. Most importantly, we are looking for people who can committed to this band, at least one jamming session every fortnightly, 2 hours per session. Ideally we would jam on weekends or weeknights. Average skill levels would suffice and it would be a bonus if you have at least 3-4 years of experience with your instrument.

Thanks and hope to hear from you all soon. We are friendly people!

Try not to flood my inbox.

Cheers! :)

Drummer here =D Looking for a real time after my NS :) 4 weeks to ORD! :) I wanna play drums alot more seriously and going to LAselle to take my Degree in Music :) Ring me up or sms me 82008640! thanks!

names Sk, Im a drummer. playing for a while.. just finished NS..If the spot is still there
would love to have a band to commit to during the week. Singaporean Chinese. Get in touch. 90089431. Peace

Thank you for all your response but the drummer position has been filled so far.

Bassist position is still available.

Cheers.

Hi all,

Still auditioning for a committed bassist. Drop me a message if you want to try out!

Greetings,

Still looking for a Bassist!

We've had 2 bassists try out so far but none could commit. Looking for someone preferably within our age group, 22-32.

Drop me a message with a brief intro about yourself if you think you have what it takes! We're getting tighter as the weeks goes by.

Cheers. :)

Back