Clearing off 2 drive pedals for a low price!

Nicholasim

Hi all,

I am selling off these 2 drive pedals:

Barber direct drive, $90
Black box version, not the compact.
Condition 9/10, near mint.

Excellent classic british drive tone. Has a push/pull tone knob to fatten and juice up your drive into a harmonically rich drive.
From the barber website:
"True to life overdrive with greatly reduced compression artifacts, this unit has it all... clarity, great guitar volume knob control, solid punchy articulate bass, gain range from a little juice to fat harmonic overdrive. Give your guitar playing a vintage voice with this stellar performer!"

MI audio tube zone, $80
6 silver knob version
Condition 7/10, a bit of wear on the pedal (nothing major).

MI audio always produces great products. The tubezone was their first pedal that burst them out on the drive scene. It features a "character" knob that is similar to blackstar's ISF. You can sweep between british & american tone. The bright knob also lets you tweak your drive to suit any amp you play through.
From the MI audio website:
"The pedal that started MI Audio, the Tube Zone Overdrive is a pedal with unparalleled flexibility, which excels equally well in low and high gain settings. The Tube Zone was designed with valve amp-like response in mind, and gets its unique tone by mimicking the signal path of modern valve amp by clipping the signal up to 4 times! A wide-ranging DRIVE control takes the Tube Zone from chiming, transparent overdrive to Rectifier-esque high gain in one sweep. Then add on the flexible MI tonal shaping controls of BRIGHT, TONE, MIDS and CHARACTER and you have a pedal that we can confidently say, does it all."

Prices are firm. These are great pedals that cost easily 2x more than the price i am selling them for.
No boxes for both pedals. Both are velcro-ed.

Considering trades for other drive pedals, do offer me what you have :)

Contact 9450 5462 if keen!

Cheers!

Back