Classically trained female vocalist for casual fun jamming

garden0fgraves

Classically trained soprano, trained for 15 years, so y'all can probably guess I'm not a XMM anymore.

Formerly in a symphonic power progressive metal band like donkey years ago then decided to focus on school then career. Now that I have a career I'm bored and want to get back to jamming. I promise I am young at heart.

I can do a variety styles although I'm most comfortable with classical and symphonic metal (think Tarja-era Nightwish, Within Temptation etc) but I can also sing everything from Iron Maiden to Sia to Miley Cyrus and I can sing in Japanese too so Jrock/Jpop bands are fine too. Kpop cannot, I can eat kimchi but I cannot talk hangul. And I cannot rap even if the life of a baby orangutan depends on it, so no hiphop bands (I can jump around in the background looking gangsta though). Indie, acoustic, ambient, classical, pop are OK.

Currently looking for casual jamming or as a sessionist for your band, not really into serious commitment unless we really click and have chemistry. I'll be happy to drop by for jamming sessions on weekends. Just let me know what songs to prepare and I'll practice a bit beforehand. Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. PM me or just reply to this thread with your email address.

Hi, it may sound crazy but are you still singing symphonic metal? I liked your soundcloud contents. I’m a guitarist who’s into this and willing to restart music again. Reach out to me at 81162328 if you’re interested...

Hi, im looking for a singer for a casual jam also. Im a professional guitarist. You can pm me and hopefully we can set something up. Thank You.

Back