classic rock guitar looking for hobby band drummer and bassist

zoomori

Hi, i am in 40s looking for a drummer and a bassist to form a hobby band to play rock music. I like music such as cream, led zep, whitesnake, jimi hendrix, eric clapton, hard rock, soundgarden, blues, some easylistening metal tunes etc etc. it would be nice to improve musical skills and have fun playing music together. if interested pm please. thank you.

Hi, i am in 40s looking for a drummer and a bassist to form a hobby band to play rock music. I like music such as cream, led zep, whitesnake, jimi hendrix, eric clapton, hard rock, soundgarden, blues, some easylistening metal tunes etc etc. it would be nice to improve musical skills and have fun playing music together. if interested pm please. thank you.

Do you by any chance visit Kuala Lumpur on occasion? Could be opportunity to sing for fun with a local rock band experienced in exactly the sort of music you indicate.

Ken

Hey......I like your taste in music....definitely up my alley.

I'm a bassist (and guitarist), 50ish.....originally from the US....been in SG 7 years......looking to jam more and improve.....

To be honest, I've been doing more guitar lately, but I've been a bassist in a few bands in the past....it would be nice to get back on that horse for a while....

Let me know if you're still looking.....

D

Hi im interested , bassist here :)

Hi,

I sing/ play the keys and have done a few gigs before. Into rock n' roll, blues, punk, proto-punk, psychedelic, grunge,metal. Vocally similar to Jagger, Iggy Pop, Bowie... self admittedly not the best voice but I believe in putting up high energy/ theatrical live performances.

When it comes to the keys I can play Deep Purple, 80s synth pop/ glam rock tunes or string sections- not really good at melodic piano pieces.

Whatsapp me at 94553952 if anyone here's interested.

Hello my name is Sam im 29 and currently taking lessons on drums.i used to play metal guitar for many years but I left it a while ago and want to restart. I am currently steadying myself with drums and although I donoe much about rock as I do about metal but I want to learn more. You can contact me 96753248

Back