Cheap CDs?

SherT said:
Anyone has any reccomendations on where to get the cheapest original CDs in town?

:?

If you're looking for hardcore/punk/emo/indie releases that are over priced at HMV ($31 - $51), you can email the release you're lookin to get to Fixation Records (fixationrecords@yahoo.com). They'll reply with the price if the title is available to shipped in. Fixation Records is currently home to local bands, Pension State and Kate Of Kale. They also distribute releases from Trustkill, Ferret, Equalvision, Revelation, etc...

You can should also check out Inokii at Far East as they do accept special orders and Fixation do stock them up with quite some metalcore releases :)
[/b]

isnt there that gramophone wholesale outlet at orchard mrt outside popular? not the latest CDs, but they cost only half what other shops sell.

lilrampage said:
isnt there that gramophone wholesale outlet at orchard mrt outside popular? not the latest CDs, but they cost only half what other shops sell.

That's a Sembawang leh. I get my heavy stuff from Inokii, so I know where that is :lol: . Anyone have any other reccomendations?

SherT said:
lilrampage said:

That's a Sembawang leh. I get my heavy stuff from Inokii, so I know where that is :lol: . Anyone have any other reccomendations?

borders, got some jems as well...

SherT said:
Border's is damn freakin' ex. And their selection is getting pretty bad these days.

think it depends, u can find some metal stuff there for only $25...while other places are sellin' for over $35...

cheapest original cds. must b those shops tht do self-import n export. some sort of a 2-way revenue. those r the shops tht usually tend to give the best offers. since revenue generated frm export normally helps in discount rates in import.

Stillborn said:
think it depends, u can find some metal stuff there for only $25...while other places are sellin' for over $35...

Hardly. They sell American editions of the CDs, so even simple, easy to find things like Hot Fuss become expensive as hell. It's only once in a looong while that you actually find a real gem there these days. I did find Opeth's latest release going for 23 bucks the other day though.

RASHID OF Brainstorm Productions, located at some ulu ulu corner office in Golden Mile Complex. Got Kreator's Pleasure To Kill at $25!

i found a shop at far east plaza today stacked with loads of CDs. the cds are going cheaped but i think they're mostly secondhand. but in good condition. saw blink182 cd going at 8.90. and a jane's addiction (strays) cd going at 11.90, in rly good condition. if ur really budgeting, can head there. they sell band tees and posters and flags too, and local cds. if u guys know the shop name do post it here. and it's on the 3rd floor anyway, (if u consider the basement as lvl 1)

Back