Chasing Horizon recruiting BASSIST & KEYBOARDIST. Only apply if you are into Rock.

DaveMustaine

Chasing Horizon recruiting BASSIST & KEYBOARDIST. Only apply if you are into Rock.

We are currently a 4-piece band called Chasing Horizon.

Vocalist
Rhythm Guitarist
Lead Guitarist
Drummer

We are looking out for a committed Bassist & a committed Keyboardist to complete the fold.

Fyi, our ex-bassist has commitment to his previous band, so he couldnt jam with us from now on.

Therefore, we are now looking for both Bassist & Keyboardist of age preferable between 23 to 35 if possible.

Our group identity & music direction is to play catchy Hard Rock & Rock Ballads Hits, to perform in gigs & to move into getting paid gigs.

Going forward in 2012, we will be composing our own Rock songs to add into our setlist.

We jam on a once-a-week basis.

Btw, we just performed in front of Cineleisure on 24th Sept. You can check out our live performance here: http://www.youtube.com/chasinghorizon2011

We played:
1) Kings of Leon ~ Use Somebody
2) Green Day ~ Wake Me Up When September Ends
3) The Calling ~ Wherever You Will Go
4) Radiohead ~ Creep
5) Hinder ~ Lips of An Angel

Not 100% perfect, but we are always striving to improve & to make our next performance better than our last.

========================================

The music we jam so far stems from bands like:

Guns n Roses
Bon Jovi
Def Leppard
Kings of Leon
Simple Plan
Hinder
Poison
Vertical Horizon
Firehouse
Creed
Radiohead (Creep)
Green Day
The Script
Whitesnake
Scorpions
Oasis
Foreigner
INXS

and more...

If you play bass guitar or keyboards, and if you are into ROCK music, then pls contact me at 97676788 (sms) or pm me here.

Cheers,

Laurent
(Drummer)

Thx for all the interests i received from the rock bassists. We have shortlisted & chosen a bassist. Will keep the contacts of the bassists whom we have yet to meet, for future opportunities.

Right now, we will be actively looking out for a Rock Keyboardist. We have a gig on 17th Dec & also Jan 2012, and will be playing a new set of 5 to 7 rock songs, which we are rehearsing right now.

It will be great if we can get a good, experienced Keyboardist, so that we can select even more Rock songs tat have keyboards parts, like Journey, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, INXS etc.

If u know of any good Keyboardist who can play rock music covers well, pls let me know. Thx

Cheers,

Laurent

The previous bassist didnt work out in the end, & the 2 positions for the bassist & keyboardist are still open.

We have met up with afew bassists to try out jamming, but we havnt come to a conclusion, as we are now busy focusing on our upcoming gig in Dec with a temporary stand-in bassist who is our good fren.

So, if you are a Rock Badass Bassist, or a Rock Badass Keyboardist, we want you! Drop me a PM.

Back