Charvel MIJ with Sustaniac + DiMarzio Evo + GOTOH Floyd Rose - $1000

Singlecut

lava1.jpg

lava2.jpg

lava3.jpg

lava4.jpg

Pure MIJ Charvel upgraded with top of the line parts. Don't bother with those half Charvels that use non-Charvel necks or bodies.

The best, pure Charvel you can get in SOFT and probably the entire Singapore, at a low price to boot for such high quality.

Selling this nice discontinued Charvel Model 4, very nice solid feel and construction, as it is a MIJ guitar. Player’s condition for rockers like EVH, not for fussy people. Rare Lava Crackle finish. Playability and sound are top notch due to the upgrades:

Purple Dimarzio Evo bridge humbucker (awesome sounding, rare colour and already cost over a hundred bucks)

Sustaniac neck pickup for endless sustain like Phil Collen (cost of pickup and installation already cost hundreds)

GOTOH FLOYD ROSE

Comes with gigbag for fast and serious buyers who adhere to my buyer's etiquette below.

Only serious buyers may WhatsApp 8six 5six five five 2one for fast deal.

Serious buyers are allowed to inspect the item to their satisfaction during meet up for cash deal. Only serious buyers with intention to buy on the spot upon satisfactory inspection are allowed to view the product.

Serious buyers with serious intention to buy are allowed to ask fair questions about the product which are not covered in the advertisement. That said, this should be minimal as I always put up pictures and state the condition.

Timewasters, pranksters, lowballers, people with no manners, people with intolerable attitude, frivolous people who can't make up their mind and anybody trying to message regarding trade, bargaining, deal in other area, questions about things already mentioned in this advert, questions about specs which are available at manufacturer's webpages or through Google etc are strictly not allowed to contact me.

Brand and model to be stated clearly, don't say vague things like "interested in your guitar" or "your yamaha guitar" or "your acoustic guitar" because I won't know which guitar you are referring to.

Only deal at my void deck in west side.

Don’t contact me if you can’t keep to your word and appointments.

Only contact me when you are ready to deal within 2 days of contact.

If no bag or case is mentioned = not included, don’t ask for freebies.

DO NOT call as I don’t answer calls from unfamiliar numbers.

Back