Calling out for acoustic guitar players

loveinsummer

Calling out 4 male/female acoustic guitar players who are pretty good in their guitar skills to join me in the formation of a new acoustic group.

Vision is that we could perform and play in cafes and perhaps in some recognisable shows in future. But most important thing is to have fun. Meet-ups in weekends. Best is if we could write songs together (or else it'd be pretty boring doing only covers), and can sing pretty well.

Influences: Colbie Caillat, Jason Mraz, Jason Reeves, Sara Bareilles, Carrie Underwood, Marie Digby, Michelle Branch.

PM me soon if you think you're the one I'm looking for. Thanks:)

i'm quite comfortable with acoustic guitar, though the stuff I play is a little.. different.

Mostly rock and blues, Clapton (unplugged album), Robert Johnson, Beatles, a bit of Hendrix, a couple of mainstream/common songs here and there. But I'm always open to do other stuff. Can do backing vocals.

PMed you my details, gimme a ring if you're interested.

Hi there! Not sure whether a 38 year old dude I'd fine with you. I'm too currently looking for companion to compose originals.

hey 21 y/o male here ... i usually work on my guitar / ukulele .. i dont say im that good at instruments but decent enough , in terms of vocals too i believe .. im also looking for a companion to further my musical endeavor , 98620705 hit me up if interested .. got some vids up on www.facebook.com/alfyhushairi

Back