(Bump) WTS: S10J Timothy with Taylor hardcase ($1000 only - u can't go wrong!!!)

feelzie31

(re-posting this)

I just bought a new Martin and well, I know I will hardly play my Timothy anymore. So, I am offering it at $1000 with the hardcase. The guitar has a couple of minor dings - really not noticeable. Overall condition 8/10. Electronics working fine and you can test it for yourself. Set-up done by Jarvis and saddle and pins replaced for enhanced sound quality.

For those who may be unfamiliar, this Timothy was built by Sinamex and the sound quality is very good and comparable to the Taylor 410 series. It served me well but I am now looking for a different sound hence the upgrade. I am willing to discuss installment plans for those who may have $$$ issues or best offers too. I just want to move on and it is taking up space in my living room.

You can't really go very wrong because the Taylor hardcase is already worth about two hundred or thereabouts and is also in pretty good condition. So, effectively, you are buying a guitar worth $1,800 first-hand for about $800 only. Sinamex has since stopped producing the Timothy guitars. Actually, to those who know, there is a story behind why the owner made these guitars. The sound quality is really pretty good.

Do not hesitate to PM me or call me to find out more. Help me help you own this girl.

Cheers! :)

ray / 97894385

Latest posts

Back