Brutal bass mother plucker.

muhdfauzi

Sup soft-tits.

Im 25, like that shit matters, been finger banging my 4 string for well over 7-8 years. Aint no pussy noob. Been jaming to tallica, slayer, maiden, loudness, dio, sabbath and the usual 80's metal gang. Also not forgetting malay rock/metal like Search, Wings, Rockers/z, RustyBlade. Well used to jam with my band, FancyRockerz till we all got tied down with life, the usual shit. Im interested to look for new mates to jam. Influences may include killswitch, trivium, Lamb of god, gojira, soulfly, in this moment, eths, testament, slipknot, dethklok and the list goes on. Only brutal, heavy, modern, nu, groovy, hardcore shit. Aggresive music. Period. None of that pussy shit here please. So do beep me if you're a like-minded crazy a** f**k. Peace out!

Hey dude, interested in joining my band? Our genre is mainly from thrash metal to death metal. Mostly jammed to Megadeth, Death, Slayer, Sepultura, Annihilator. For now we are currently composing some originals. We are just left with a bass player. Do contact me at 97341333 if you're interested! Thrash till death!!

Back