Brit-Indlunced

supreme

Hi all,

We are currently a 4 piece band(2 x guitar/bass/drum) who are doing our original songs and some covers. The music direction that we are heading will be influence by the brit-rock n roll movement. We are looking for a front man who can share the same music direction and passion as us.

*able to play guitar will be a added bonus

hi hi,

saw your thread and this is my first try at replying in SOFT. I AM 31 this year . My main instrument is vocals actually, cos thats what i have been doing for all the bands that i play with. oh and i can play the guitar. (rhythm and sing). I have been front man all these while, cos the singer is always in front. but i am not a dominant one. cant stand the bon jovi sort. urgh.

Anyway Brit music is quite diverse, i wonder what bands are you guys into. But i love brit music, nice to jam with.

In terms of influence, I am more of radiohead, interpol , the heaviest i can go is Stone temple pilots. On the mellow side, I love listening to Kyte, Efterklang, sIGUR ROS etc. In my songwriting, i think im moving more towards radiohead , massive attack etc.. I can let you hear some of my stuff if you wish.

hard to find brit fans here in soft.. most people like hard rock , soft rock, ballads and stuff.

haha. ok Do message me at 90058256. Syaz here.

i'm a drummer whos looking for a guitarist to form a brit pop band,influences are interpol,sigur ros,blur,hey mercedes,the cure,cranberries and other brit pop bands.i've been playin drums for 5 yrs and will like to form a band with people who like the above indie bands,u can call or sms me at 93829067 and we can talk more.

Back