Boss GT-6, GT-8 or GT-10?

Hello people.

I'm gonna get a new multi-efx. Got a few feedbacks/comments from my buddies that I should make a choice between the various GTs instead of POD (I know, POD lovers please don't flame me :( ) Any comments with the various GTs? Some say the difference between GT-8 and 10 is very subtle... Can just spend lesser and get the GT8 (2nd hand).

I've been using analog pedals for as long as I can remember, so please do be kind with your comments! Many thanks in advance! :p

Rgds,

well, the USB connection is really useful and only the GT10 has it.
in terms of effects wise, honestly they're all pretty much the same to me... i guess just the functions are different. eg gt8 has dual amp simulation and a longer efx chain i think compared to gt6, etc..

the only issue i have with GTs are that they are really troublesome when it comes to getting the right tone u want.

theunknown: it varies, I'm doing a list of top40s, sometimes it requires weird effects like octavia or harmony effect thingy.

i_m_ken: i thought as compared to Pod multi efx, GTs are easier to dial more modern tones? what do you mean right tone?

sorry to hijack,between the korg ax3000 and the Boss me-50.
the boss me-50 has like lots of knobs and all,seems confusing.
want something that is easy to use.

which is a better multi effects.looking for your personal opinions :mrgreen:

sorry to hijack,between the korg ax3000 and the Boss me-50.
the boss me-50 has like lots of knobs and all,seems confusing.
want something that is easy to use.

which is a better multi effects.looking for your personal opinions :mrgreen:

KORG AX3000G for more effects/versatility.
BOSS ME-50 for user-friendliness.

I've heard from other sources that BOSS supposedly is easy to use because of lack of variety of effects.I think it doesn't have amp modelling.Actually the KORG is not that hard to use if you've been facing the manual for awhile.Yup,so cheers to KORG.

Back