Blues/Funk/Poppy Rock vocalist wanted. Both guys and girls welcome

Zhu Ge Liang

Hello all,

Our 3 piece band (guitar, bass, drums) is looking for a vocalist to complete our line-up. We play mostly mainstream pop-rock with a strong bias towards material with a more funky vibe (e.g. Chilli Peppers, Jimi Hendrix, Kula Shaker, Cake etc). We also love to do rock (Bon Jovi, Audioslave, etc) if the singer can hit the high notes!

Our aim is to learn covers and get gigs (hopefully paid ones). Have no plans to work on original material in the near future.

We are a bunch of fairly experienced musicians (been gigging for 7+ years) and so would prefer a vocalist who has sung to a live audience before.

Guys and girls welcome.

Cheers,
Jimmy

hey i'm interested. but i'm 16 yrs old n i have o's, so probably be free after nov 15 only.do u mind waiting tat long.I'm a huge Hendrix fan, n also listen to classic rock. i have a tenor's range, n cn hit a high A. so yea.

Vocalist interested.

Hello all,

Our 3 piece band (guitar, bass, drums) is looking for a vocalist to complete our line-up. We play mostly mainstream pop-rock with a strong bias towards material with a more funky vibe (e.g. Chilli Peppers, Jimi Hendrix, Kula Shaker, Cake etc). We also love to do rock (Bon Jovi, Audioslave, etc) if the singer can hit the high notes!

Our aim is to learn covers and get gigs (hopefully paid ones). Have no plans to work on original material in the near future.

We are a bunch of fairly experienced musicians (been gigging for 7+ years) and so would prefer a vocalist who has sung to a live audience before.

Guys and girls welcome.

Cheers,
Jimmy

Hi! I'm an experienced vocalist with couple of gigs under my belt. Had couple of years on the drums, bass and guitars as well. RHCP, Cake, STP are the bands I grew up listening to. I have a mid-range voice, unfortunately I can't hit high Bon Jovi notes.

Text me directly at 98326870.

Back