'blue' softies - I'm A Bluesman cover by magic slim

sloopyblue

hi bluesies

this is one of the two raw recordings done on our regular tues nite jam.
u will note there is some changes in the members line up...han on bass
n alvin on keyboard while jack n pablo on guitar n phil on vox. rahim is our
stand in on drum for the nite.

this magical song is taken after several runs n we do really enjoy it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSeUGa14T1I
its called 'I'm a Bluesman' by infectious magic slim...really how blues can u get ????

do check it out

plenty thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Bro Phil

Nice song ..ahhhhhh I see - Han and Alvin is back and by the way who is the one playing the Lead here – Jack or Palbo ?

Yeah you sure is a Bluesman Phil…

Thanks for sharing this lovely song.

Regards

Eric

La la la lol lol..I'm a bluesman

Oh I see , u guys make your own arrangement lol.. and I look like lol inside it with my baby blue Jackson guitar.. anyway it's on the spot music .doesn't matter yaa..

And so sorry ..that is my style when I play music any where.. that is called entertainment value ..play with always smiles and showmanship and don't look cram..ha ha ha ..thanks LOL..

ya la.. who is teh guitarist? look like rockstar la.. :mrgreen:
i prefer "old santana".. very cool.. slow hands.. tone king.. no offence intended.. hehe

i like the showmanship of the lead guitarist with the blue Jackson guitar. his expressions remind me of evh, but of course much more subdued playing this blues tune.

Hello hello ...Kekekekekeke you all har - neber say the Singer good just the Guitarists here - wait next time - we dont get no more videos clips from Phil ...How? Kekekkekeke

Of course the singer is also good lah.

I'm a bluesman song ..

YO YO ..Phil .what is going on down there LOL

YO YO Phil .. What is going on down there LOL ?

wow i really like the singer nice attitude and the best thing is definitely the cap that he is wearing ,fantastic hope to meet with you guys some day:)

eh i never say no good.. bluesman all good..
except that rockstar la.. he a bit over la.. lol
jackmann is that your daughter? she is very adorable!

:mrgreen:

lol.. comment..

Nothing to say ..different peoples, come with different taste, and different finger print, this is God create..

For me ,,over or not that is my enjoyment..where ever I play,, that is my trademark..depend on my feels .and song.. IN SINGAPORE AND OVERSEAS ..I'm still like that.. I'M NOT AGAINST ANYONE DOWN HERE...and no point to play music without feels and enjoyment..

And even..worst on live big stage overseas ..Yes I'M a Rocker from the top 5 band in Singapore..BACK TO THE YEARS OF 80S .. please check out from the veteran musicians..and veteran star..but I had change my name..here..THEY KNOW MY NICK NAME..I suggest play music ..enjoy and feels with your band members.. I just give you this .. BLACK SEPTEMBER ...

OKAY cool ..for those support..thanks.. and for those ..not.... also thanks.. this a professional musician attitude...and philosophy..so sorry for any score.that may cause little bit Ahem...not mean to Ahem anyone.. I'm what I'm ..that it..thank you for the good and not so good comment..Yes..that small Girl is my youngest daughter,,lol,, have a nice day ,,,stay cool..lol. take care

Jack Khan..

Last edited:
i always believe in showmanship during live performances. if showmanship is frowned upon, don't attend live concerts, just listen to the radio.

Darn Black September reminds me of the Munich Olympics.

They say Blues is a feeling& when it hits you, nothing else matters.

Reminds me of 'em good old hole-in-the wall blues joints down in FL.

Kudos bruthas, sure as hell is a feelin'.

Well ,Bluesman

YO YO YO .. I'm a versatile musician may suit most of the music tune..and genres.. that video u guys see is only a jam session not the real one .. Ahem..it just applied 1,3,5,7 9 note of basic in G.

I can do with very typical Amplification of 1968 amp sound.. for blues..but I'M so lazy to carry it for just 2 song..this song ..I just used SFX 01 and a mesa boogie Combo Emulator 0000 distortion setting..and 5555 for treble and bass..with the Amp clean flat ..Peavey ..

My ,, real band is 6 piece come with 2 keyboard, sometime we played 3 keyboard include me on keyboard..depend on song ..sometime we played 2 guitars.. mostly we played Jazz, Modern Jazz , Jazz rock, Fusion rock R&B, modern music all kind of genres..from late 50s till up to date.. and even Heavy hard rock.. depend on request.. lol making a living lol.. most of the line up is music graduate ..music teachers.. lol.. but we are just humble person in individual..

Oh yaa.. there are some simple music for u all valued people's,,at my channel,,my original about ,life,humanity,new age fusion rock, blues. comedy..spa meditation music, and recently specially simple composed sad song for the victims of natural disaster
in HAITI .. song title My loving one..in this channel the music is all by me personally,not my band.. and so sorry to say ..I'm not a singer lol... I just give a try.. no matter what,, I'm still learning and keep on learning till the end of my day..if you want to check it out ..please visit my channel..as follows....

www.facebook.com/jackkhanhumblepie or
www.myspace.com/humblepie780..

Thanks for listening..and your kind support..cool take care and have a nice weekend.. for weekend special a comedy song title SEX INSTRUCTOR is specially dedicated to u lol.. it's just a song nothing to do with me ..and I NOT INTO IT..LOL U..with message keep on rock on the peaceful world..

Your Sincerely

The street musician

Jack khan..

Last edited:
haha that's the spirit.. steady la jack the mann!
i think its great to share the jam session vdos.. salute u guys!!

too much blues can be boring & interesting & at the same time funny
u know la feel like every night go drink down our sorrow kind of scenario

when i see blues guitar legends jam like they complement each other like that la
all of them can be siting down or jumping up & down the stage but the feeling is different la

can almost feel like they speak to each other with their guitars instead of like cowboy guitar duels
i don't know how to say la just cant find the correct word or closest terminology if u get what i mean

btw heard buddy guy is coming to town, i really want to meet him if can la

:mrgreen:

Bluesman beer or whiskey..

Hey.. guys may someday we have something ..Ahem Alcoholika lol .. make much friendship ..instead of just being room musician..

AND YOU GUYS CAN SHARE.. with me in music and joyful hunter.. not love hunter. they are my music buddy previously.. cool take care lol u guys..don't be naughty America.. he he he ..la la la la lol lol lol..

JK..

Hey.. guys may someday we have something ..Ahem Alcoholika lol .. make much friendship ..instead of just being room musician..

AND YOU GUYS CAN SHARE.. with me in music and joyful hunter.. not love hunter. they are my music buddy previously.. cool take care lol u guys..don't be naughty America.. he he he ..la la la la lol lol lol..

JK..

Jack brutha, I couldn't help but laughed my butt off at Alcoholika!! You rawk brutha!

No wonder you enjoy what you do, it shows in everything you do.

Oh and Naughty America...

stay young haha!!

Back