Begginner/intermediate rock/pop/metal guitar taught by Berklee Transfer student

lilbrisket

Hi all,

Im a Berklee transfer student in my first Sem, Based in KL right now, but will finish my last 2 years and graduate from BOSTON, Berklee College of Music(yes, where Mr Vai and Petrucci came from)
(Im on holiday for a while so Im back in Sing)

I charge by the hour, but will extend the lesson if you still do not understand the content
I will always issue customized worksheets to my students which covers the material we have just gone through. (I write them! Not some crap copied of the internet)
Based on individual student needs I will customise the worksheets accordingly. The worksheets will usually consist of basic theory, and box shape images, practice instructions and whatever else I deem neccessary based on Individual strength/weakness
This means you will never have the problem of going to lessons and forgetting what you were taught.
By the end of 1 month, or 4 lessons, I can PROMISE you will be able to UNDERSTAND the following
(How long it takes for you to do it fluently depends on your willingness and discipline to stick to the exercises and concepts i give you)

-Basic Improvisation
-How to Play Fast
-Linking and Understanding Box Shapes
-How to travel diagonally between boxes
-Linking and Understanding different Modes and their usages
-How to improvise/shred ANYWHERE on the neck and stay in key

If you are an absolute begginner thats also fine. I can also teach the basics.
Will Teach teens, adults, kids also can.
Im very patient , dun worry :)

Its a lot of material to cover, but I document everything we cover in to worksheets and exercises, so you can fluently take it home to practice without worrying about forgetting.

I'v been playing for 4 n half years, if you need some credibility of my skills, Im uploading my take on Glasgow Kiss by Petrucci. Give me 2-3 days and it'l be on youtube. (My com currenly rosak!)
Charging 25$ Per Hour @ my place, im staying in Bkt Batok East
MIGHT consider going to students house, but I will charge more. As long as you live around the same area no problem.(if you live in somewhere like Changi or Potong Pasir, then sorry!):)

PM me or email me @ lilbrisket@hotmail.com for more details
tnks

Last edited:
Back