Bassist Wanted

gabywoon

Hi there,

I am a grade 7 drummer, looking to form a band to jam, perform & compose originals etc.

Currently have a guitarist & grade 8 keyboardist with me.

Genres: Rock, Pop Rock, Indie & Alternative etc.
Influences: Paramore, My Chemical Romance, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Mayday Parade, 30 Seconds To Mars,
All Time Low, Green Day, Goo Goo Dolls, Bon Jovi, Simple Plan & We The Kings etc.

Our age group is between 19 to 24. We usually jam around Little India MRT Station area.

Looking for a bassist! Please private message me if interested with contact details!

Cheers,
Gabriel Woon

Nice song choice,all my taste of music, able to play bass too,but i dont have any grade so i guess out of your leauge

I did not mention anything about grades requirement... But from your reply you clearly lack musicianship since judge skill level. I added the grade part so that people will know that the band have sincere commitment to making good music.
Nice song choice,all my taste of music, able to play bass too,but i dont have any grade so i guess out of your leauge

BUMPS STILL LOOKING FOR BASSIST ANYWAY!

Dude,the way u say it,its as if i being offensive to u,and out of the sudden,judged me,.if i lack in musicianship then i would be happy,rather being lack of respect
And anw goodluck finding a potential bassist

Last edited:
Back