Bassist Needed

Fadli_Rockers

Hello everyone, Im fadli from the band Rising Axe is currently looking for a Hard Rock bass player. We covered songs from the legendary bands such as Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Dio and many more. We are also currently working on our originals which is a mind blowing to heavy metal listenner. Do feel free to ask about the band, you can contact me thru my Hp at 91351666. We hope to find someone who is committed and willing to try.

Last edited:
To all bass player out there?

Hello everyone, My band is currently looking for a bass player who is into Heavy Metal. We covered songs from the many legendary Heavy Metal bands off all time, such as Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer and many more. We are also currently working on our awesome originals which u guys wouldn't want to missed. We played regular gigs and even want to be part in any competitions. We are bunch of friendly outgoing peeps. Hope to hear from u guys out there. For those who is interested to know more about us and e.g can contact me at 91351666(Fadli). We hope to really find someone who fits in the band. We believe in you!!!!!!!!!!!

To All Bass Player Our There

Hello everyone, My band is currently looking for a bass player who is into Heavy Metal. We covered songs from the many legendary Heavy Metal bands off all time, such as Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer and many more. We are also currently working on our awesome originals which u guys wouldn't want to missed. We played regular gigs and even want to be part in any competitions. We are bunch of friendly outgoing peeps. Hope to hear from u guys out there. For those who is interested to know more about us and e.g can contact me at 91351666(Fadli). We hope to really find someone who fits in the band. We believe in you!!!!!!!!!!!

Bassist Out There

Hi guys, my band is looking for a passionate and committed bass player. Our genre and influences are from Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Hardrock & Progressive. We are looking for someone to join us permanently and Looking forward for gigs, event and even recording. For further details you can contact me at 91351666(Fadli). Cheers!

Looking For Bass Player

Any bass player out there would like to play hard rocking genres? covering iron maiden, metallica and many more along those line? we are looking for you. Interested player can contact me at 91351666

Hi guys, my band is currently looking for a bass player. We cover genre such as Rock, Glam Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Thrash, Heavy Metal & Progressive. We are looking for a COMMITTED & PASSIONATE bass player to be part of the band. Interested bass player can kindly contact me at 91351666. Hope to hear from u. Cheers!

Back