Bassist needed.

biggy

To all bassist out there. My band and I are really looking for a bassist. In terms of playing that has already learnt and knows all the basic stuff and can play by ear. Musically we are solid and we're looking to do gigs but we really need a bassist to fit the final piece of the puzzle. We are basically a rock n roll band. We have some original stuff of our own. So anyone out there interested e-mail me at c.ridhwan@hotmail.com or can text me at 98803020. Cheers!

Hey We Need A Bassist! ; )

To all bassist out there. My band and I are really looking for a bassist. We are all 18 this year. We're looking for someone that already knows all the basic stuff and can play by ear. Musically we are solid and we're looking to do gigs but we really need a bassist to fit the final piece of the puzzle. We are basically a rock n roll band. We have some original stuff of our own but we play covers too. So anyone out there interested can e-mail me at c.ridhwan@hotmail.com or can text me at 98803020. Cheers!

Rock band looking for bassist.

To all bassist out there. My band and I are really looking for a bassist. We are all 18 this year. We're looking for someone that already knows all the basic stuff and can play by ear. We really want a bassist because we're looking to do gigs. We are basically a rock n roll band. We have some original stuff of our own but we play covers too. So anyone out there interested can e-mail me at c.ridhwan@hotmail.com or can text me at 98803020. Cheers! :)

Bassist needed for Rock Band

Hey my band and I are looking for a bassist. Preferably around 18 years old( +- 2) and already knows how to play. We're basically just a rock band and we wanna make serious music as in record and stuff. So yeah if you're commited and you're interested just hit me up here or you can pm me or e-mail me at c.ridhwan@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Instead of actually copying and pasting almost every word from the original post trying to bump your thread, why don't you give more details, as to what bands are you influenced by, gig experience, etc.

Last edited:
Back