BASSIST NEEDED for new Indie Rock Band!

DJ-2DC

We are all around our 20s, and our line-up so far consists of Vox/Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitarist and Drummer. We're into stuff like Jet, The Fratellis, The Kooks, The Arctic Monkeys, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, The Strokes, Franz Ferdinand, Two Door Cinema Club.

We're looking for a male BASSIST who loves indie rock, but if you can slap those funky lines, then even better!

Contact me at 81231840 or anyway you like.

Cheers!
J.

Not sure if it would work out. i recently moved here from The US and don't have any gear with me.

I was the bass player in The Hiss (google or you tube), and have gotten a little itchy to play again. Not sure what your practice schedule is or where you are located, but i'd like to meet up if not just to get to know some other musicians in town.

A little bio on me:

Played in red roses for a blue lady (metal/hardcore band from gainesville FL USA. Was in the hiss (toured with JET, oasis, Black rebel motorcycle club, raveonettes, electric six, blah blah blah). Most recently in a new project back home called The Meeks family. it can all be Googled/youtube/facebooked whatever you prefer.

I could definitly try out if you know anyone that would be willing to lend some gear for a little while. Just let me know. I will be in Thailand this weekend, but will be back on sunday night. mobile is 9634-9872.

Hey are you still looking around? I'm interested in meeting for a jam to see if there's any chemistry. My interests are closer to "livetronica" like The New Deal, STS9, Thievery Corporation, but I think I could work out some Indie stuff as well as long as it's upbeat. Funk and Electro are my main thing. Let me know.

jwl298@gmail.com

Back