Bassist & Keyboardist to join our band to play Rock Hits (80s,90s & contemporary)

DaveMustaine

Bassist & Keyboardist to join our band to play Rock Hits (80s,90s & contemporary)

We are currently a 4-piece band called Chasing Horizon.

Vocalist
Rhythm Guitarist
Lead Guitarist
Drummer

We are looking out for a committed Bassist & a committed Keyboardist to complete the fold.

Fyi, our ex-bassist has commitment to his previous band, so he couldnt jam with us from now on.

Therefore, we are now looking for both Bassist & Keyboardist of age preferable between 23 to 35 if possible.

Our group identity & music direction is playing Catchy Hard Rock & Rock Ballads, to perform in gigs & to move into getting paid gigs.

We jam on a once-a-week basis.

We just performed in front of Cineleisure on 24th Sept. You can check out our live performance here: http://www.youtube.com/chasinghorizon2011

We played:
1) Kings of Leon ~ Use Somebody
2) Green Day ~ Wake Me Up When September Ends
3) The Calling ~ Wherever You Will Go
4) Radiohead ~ Creep
5) Hinder ~ Lips of An Angel

Not 100% perfect, but we are always striving to improve & to make our next performance better than our last.

========================================

The music we jam so far stems from bands like:

Kings of Leon
Simple Plan
Guns n Roses
Hinder
Poison
Vertical Horizon
Bon Jovi
Creed
Radiohead (Creep)
Green Day
The Script
Whitesnake
Scorpions
Oasis
Foreigner
INXS

and more...

Interested, pls sms me at 97676788 or pm me here.

Cheers,

Laurent
(Drummer)

Bump up the thread.

We received some enquiries from some bassists.

But still no replies from Keyboardists.

Any Keyboardists out there, who like to play Rock Hits? Gun N Roses, Bon Jovi, Bad English, Journey, Foreigner, Def Leppard, INXS etc....

Re: Bassist & Keyboardist to join our band to play Rock Hits (80s,90s & contemporary)

Hi there..I'm bassist here thou...is the position still open for audition?

Re: Bassist & Keyboardist to join our band to play Rock Hits (80s,90s & contemporary)

Love the 80s and 90s lineup. I am a bassist, let me know if you guys still need bassist.

Back