Bassist here!

cool-beans

Hey all, just looking for a band to jam with regularly (preferably once a week) and hopefully do some gigs together in the future.

I'm Chinese, 24 this year, if those information matter. The music I listen to is quite varied, ranges from classics like Queen, Beatles, Derek and the Dominoes to alt rock like Coldplay, Radiohead, Muse to indie pop/rock like Arctic Monkeys, Rilo Kiley and Eels.

I've only been playing for about four months, but I jam regularly with my colleagues. It's just that my repertoire right now is very limited. I'm also taking proper lessons once a week.

Please PM me if you're interested!

hmm still looking?
im forming a post-hardcore band something like alesana,blessthefall,asking alexandria,the devil wears prada,scarykidsscaringkids,TheWordAlive...

now we have 1 singer/screamer and 2 guitarist (i play guitar and scream if needed)
we need a drummer who can play double ped's,a bassist who knows his/her scales(abit also can XD) and if possible keys/synth...

in this band,we wanna focus more on originals then covers...
but for now were gonna play covers for a while so we know each other abilities/weakness/style...

care to try?
add me at msn?
hakeru_katsumi@hotmail.com

Hey, i'm with haikal zamri, the long ahir dude at the top of this post. we forming a post hardcore band but its more deeper and darker, influences from Aiden, I am ghost e.c.t.. if you're intrested give me a call at 92376664 or msn me at zia.legenandary@hotmail.com

Hey, i'm with haikal zamri, the long ahir dude at the top of this post. we forming a post hardcore band but its more deeper and darker, influences from Aiden, I am ghost e.c.t.. if you're intrested give me a call at 92376664 or msn me at zia.legenandary@hotmail.com
Hey there, Haikal has PM-ed me and I informed him that I'm not really into the kind of music you guys play. Sorry and good luck in your search!

Back