Bassist, Guitarist, Vocals (90s Alt Rock, Grunge, Classic Rock)

rotvox

Hey there

Looking for musicians with similar interest in music from the 90s,
specifically the Alternative Rock and Grunge scene, 70/80s hard
rock, punk and heavy metal.

For interested parties, heres some of the bands that we dig:
Alice in Chains, AC/DC, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins,
RHCP, RATM, Metallica, and some J rock stuff

We're more urgent in recruiting a bassist. But any vocalist and guitarist
(one who can play both rhythm/lead, so we can play interchangeably)
who are keen are also welcomed.

On a sidenote for musicians, yall dont have to be on a fuckin pro level, thats not to
say we're keen to recruit beginners too, basically one who is decent, committed and
have good ears for tone. Most importantly, the chemistry, we have to click as a band.
If all things go smoothly, then we'll go experimenting and find our own sound

PS: No offence but if you dig mandopop, kpop and shit like that, this is not the place for you.

Hi there! Im interested. Tho i play guitar. Can do backing. Able to play bass but prefer guitar. Hit me up at 8four81687nine and we can discuss further! ������

bro, any age preference?

Hey bro preferably arnd my age group 20 to 25-ish (pm me ur contact if ur still keen)
Anw thanks to those who replied, will try to contact yall soon.
And hopefully u guys have ord'ed so we dont have to deal with those ns bullshit crap

Hey man im 18 i play guitar and im more into Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against the Machine and a bit of metallica just rhythms basically contact me at 8616 4122 so we can talk through bro!

Hi! bassist here. Been playing for only about 5 months but fan of foo fighters, rhcp, ratm, metallica and lots of thrash metal.
9682 9975

Back