Bassist For Play

deedeeyaw22x

Before I begin anything, my name is Aidil Dzulqarnain(Deedee,shorter name) and I'm 25 this year.
>
> History
> A little history of myself, I been doing electric guitar since 2007 and all the skills that I have a basic as I actually learned everything form the internet hence the theory parts aint that good for me. I've been playing punk rock i.e Rufio,Lagwagon, Yada yada and later switched to Metal Core i.e Lamb of God, As I Lay Dying, Killswitch Engage, yada yada.Ive been gigging for 2 years from Ij Studios to a pub near Bugis area( I forgot the name of the pub)
>
> I've stopped since I had a regular job in the civil service department and therefore had stopped playing since last year or so. These few years are just jamming alone with bass at home with the MP3 Running and decided that I would like to try out Rock/Alternatives. Those like Creed, Matchbox20, Kings of Leon, Lifehouse.Muse I could also do some guns and roses/ bon jovi/ aerosmith. Basically I listen to all genre.
>
> I would like to try out as bassist and continue this dream of performing for people and to continue this passion of playing music. I listen to local music too! like Plain Sunset (Fav) , Caracal, West Grand Boulevard , A Vacant Affair. If you listen to them too that would be awesome!..
>
> you can contact me at 91890943 (SMS preferred) just in case im working.
>
> With Thanks,
> Deedee

Back