Bassist and drummer wanted for Chinese Pop / Rock and J Pop

RayKnight

Hi y'all! We're looking for a bassist and a drummer, we're playing Chinese Pop / Rock and J Pop. Do send me a PM with the below details, thanks much!

Name:
Alias:
Race:
Preferred Language:
Instrument/s:
Band Experience:
Genre:
Contact Info:

19 this year and pretty much a newbie on bass but I'm interested in playing. Mind if you could give a little background of the band? =)

19 this year and pretty much a newbie on bass but I'm interested in playing. Mind if you could give a little background of the band? =)

Hello! We're about 24 years old. Age doesn't matter! We're planning on playing Yui, FIR and etc. Chinese Pop / Rock and J Pop. Currently, we've got 2 guitarists and a vocalist. We're still on the lookout for a bassist and a drummer. Would you be interested?

We're still looking for a bassist and a drummer. Do PM me for more info and with the above-mentioned required data, thanks much!

We're still looking for a bassist and a drummer. Do PM me for more info and with the above-mentioned required data, thanks much!
Hey, Im 17, Malay, Male, Love to learn japan(Got the basics though ;), been playing guitar for 2 yrs, bass 1yr and drums 1yr too. I could play any of the instrument above but I would love to try out with you guys. I'll be the drummer. Do you cover Anime/Jrock/ JpopRock? Or even visual kei. Im really interested and KEEN. Do contact me @ 96739496. MSG me though. Thanks

hi, My is fatty i am a bass play for few year 40 and is a chinese.Mostly i play canto rock like beyond n sing some of the song,also doing mandarin n hokkien song more on reading.looking for band mate to join in.and looking for full time pay gigs.pub too. if you
guy are loooking it . we can still be contracted. Hope to hear you guy.h/p 96749093

HI, My name fatty 4o chinese bass player.Mostly i play canto rock like beyond song i sing mandarin n hokkien song.
I am now looking for band mate to join in and also looking for full time gigs to play.if you are looking it. WE can keep
a contract or as a friends.Hope to hear you guys. H/P 96749093 THKS

Back