Bass Man and Lead Guitar Player Wanted

oldskoolstreet

We're not the super serious lot. We believe that music is our best hobby. Our objective is to make it as a team. Okay, you guys will be the backbone of our band. Currently we are only 3 : Drummer, a rhythm and blues guitarist, and a vocalist. We are an all male group. However, we are not complete as a band. Short of a great bass player and lead guitar man who will help us groove together. We should be interested to cut, create or improvise our own songs, and music genres. More like what you and I can play type. Hopefully making everything that sounds right to all of us. If you have the talent to write lyrics, that will be a plus point. Our greatest inspiration comes from bands like the older Metallica, Dio, GnR, YJM, Nirvana, Helloween, Ozzy and Black Sabbath. Off course, we will always be practicing together for every song that we wanna play. We don't have high expectations of you but as long as you can commit us your little time and the level of seriousness, we will stay focused and improve exponentially. We can always start something slow like Eric Clapton, and move on.
Basically, we will be improving our play-ability and adaptability to all the genres possible in the next few years. Then we can decide where we want to go from there by playing our own song numbers.

Let us know your thoughts. Just PM and then let's discuss over when we meet up.

I want to join!

Hey I'm Good at the Electric guitar and i can play along anything with a little practice, I am looking forward to joining a band like yours, i can play lead and i have some equipment and 3 guitars, if you still want a lead guitarist for your group, I would be really interested ^^

Back