BANDPLAN- VOCALIST & DRUMMER WANTED (malay songs based band)

apis

Hi im apis, my band is looking for a vocalist and drummer. genre of our band is malay pop/rock. we have our own original music. all songs newly composed. our songwriter(bassist) is like M.Nasir.. writes lyrics and composes music easily like kacang.. im kidding but he does have alot of potential.

DRUMMER. (guys or gals)
we're looking for a young drummer (19-23) who is creative cuz our music is new and no percussions are added to our music yet. we're not looking for the best, sorry. only those who has bright and fresh ideas. guys or gals are welcome.:) but for guys.. we prefer ord personnel.. heheh kidding.

SINGER. (guys only)
someone who is good with low pitch singing and exceptional high pitch. natural low strong voice (not too low). not for those who doesnt have the right bass pitch voice. (eg. ezad exist) example only.. but if u are near to his style of singing then reply me immediately.

OUR BAND IS NEWLY CREATED. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR THE BEST AND WE DONT MIND BEGINNERS. WE ARE NOT PROS... OR EVEN PROGOLS.. FEEL FREE TO REPLY ME.

SINCERELY,
APIS BANDPLAN. yeah.... posted the way i like it..

Bro,interested vocalist here,ezad exist i can cover his songs no problem at all..pm me if u still need a vox.
Cheers.

Back