Bandmates Needed

PRR

Hi, I am a singer looking to form a full band that will play covers for a start. Then, we will see how things pan out from there. I'm 28, if that's relevant, and influenced by blues-rock, early style rock n' roll, funk and that sort of stuff. Some of artists I'm into (but not limited to) are the Rolling Stones, Lenny Kravitz, the Beatles and CCR.

I have a couple of drummers and bass players who have expressed interest (but you guys are welcome to send me a PM still). So for now, my main task is to get one, if not two guitarists. Pianist/keyboardist and sax players who are keen please send me a PM too, thanks!

Hello
I'm 27 and I've played guitar for 10 years
your inbox is full and I can't message you there

Thanks
Matthew

Hello, any guitarists interested?

What's your song list like? It's been quite awhile since I've jam or play the guitar but I am looking into starting again. If the song list is something that I am comfortable with, I might be able to re-learn and jam for a start.

I might have a drummer also if you are still looking for one.

http://db.tt/RYgMPK0w

Hey..im a 24 year old guitarist and im keen to work with u..i also have a drummer who wants to try out.the link above was from a gig we had sometime ago. If interested pls whatsapp me at 81139639.

Zee

Last edited:
hi there, i play the guitar and my main influence is the BLUEZ, though i play almost everyting but except thrash music... thx
yuz : 97430394..

Thanks for all the replies, please give me some time, we're only going to do full jam in mid-April. Any keyboardist/pianist/hammond player?

Back