Band Members Wanted (power pop / pop rock / alternative rock)

drquake

ENG music, not a chinese fan (though im lil am)

looking for a lead, rhythm, percussion, bass to make a band. (im a vocalist)
mostly power pop, pop rock, pop, alternative rock genre.. maybe some acoustic / unplugged music.

influeced by Hey Monday, Fall Out Boy, We The Kings, All Time Low, Academy Is, The Click Five, Jonas Brothers, Boys Like Girls.. etc.
or maybe singers like Jesse McCartney, Justin Bieber etc..
moveover for the pop rock vibes..

ages 15 - 18 (i'm age 16)
as long as you can really play, and have the passion for it and all.

hopefully, building a life-long friendship and yeah taking it further, travelling and touring and stuff.. (not a for-fun band, and yet not a everyday-must-jam kinda serious craps)

more about me: i look kinda young, and im kinda short for a sixteener (161 cm), really a quiet personality but loves making friends. up for the challenge and reaching real high.. plays the guitar, but a novice at it (both acoustic and elect.)

looking for: people with personality, is out-going, easy-going lifestyle, has the skills and passion for music and their instruments.. knows that although we live in a small-restrained country, it's nv impossible to break in out dreams and achieving it..

add me in msn: drquake-@hotmail.com
follow me in twitter: www.twitter.com/drquake
subscribe in YouTube: www.youtube.com/davidroyquake (new)

Hi

Anyway i had send you a pm , in case you never receive , i want to say im interested to join your band as lead guitar . I have passion to play gigs and tour . Your type of music also suits me and i am friendly as you are ^^ i'm 15 by the way, if you don't mind

hi i would like to join your band! probably as rhythm guitarist.

yea i can play the acoustic and electric, probably more of acoustic. but im pretty intermediate, i learnt the guitar 1 year plus.

do you mind? hahas.

Hey there!

My name's Aiden and I play the guitar in the band Parapet Fall.

We're a new and upcoming band with just a little bit more than a ton of passion and love within the members, and we're looking for a vocalist!

Please allow me to introduce the band briefly? =)

Aiden, 16 yrs old, Studying (Hong Kah Secondary) - Lead Guitars / Backup Vocals / Recording Engineer (Internship under Blueprint Studios)

Jackie - 18 yrs old , Studying (Stansfield college) - Rhythm Guitars / Backup Vocals

Zym, 21 yrs old, Army (SCDF) - Bass / Band Manager (Contacts with The Bastard Movement)

Kelvin, 18 yrs old, waiting for army - Drums

The band formed early 2010 and has already written a few songs for recording, but cannot proceed due to the lack of a vocalist to complete the line up.
We are influenced by many many different genres, Pop Punk, Punk Rock, Alternative rock, Power Pop, Post-Hardcore, Hardcore, Metal, Metal-core, Death metal, you name it, thus providing the band a very different sound from many other local bands. We are looking for a sturdy vocalist who has both the power, the range and also the style to make Parapet Fall something Unique and Different from other bands.

And as for commitment-wise, we're all pretty hyped up and all about the band, we have our own Priorities but the band / band members is definitely one of the most important thing to us as we do not take this just as a 'just-for-fun' thing, so,

PM me,
Call me, 92714336
or
Email / Add me on msn, qizhi11@hotmail.com

For the love of Pizzas!! (HAHA, i know its random, just trying to lighten up the serious mood!)

Hey there!

My name's Aiden and I play the guitar in the band Parapet Fall.

We're a new and upcoming band with just a little bit more than a ton of passion and love within the members, and we're looking for a vocalist!

Please allow me to introduce the band briefly? =)

Aiden, 16 yrs old, Studying (Hong Kah Secondary) - Lead Guitars / Backup Vocals / Recording Engineer (Internship under Blueprint Studios)

Jackie - 18 yrs old , Studying (Stansfield college) - Rhythm Guitars / Backup Vocals

Zym, 21 yrs old, Army (SCDF) - Bass / Band Manager (Contacts with The Bastard Movement)

Kelvin, 18 yrs old, waiting for army - Drums

The band formed early 2010 and has already written a few songs for recording, but cannot proceed due to the lack of a vocalist to complete the line up.
We are influenced by many many different genres, Pop Punk, Punk Rock, Alternative rock, Power Pop, Post-Hardcore, Hardcore, Metal, Metal-core, Death metal, you name it, thus providing the band a very different sound from many other local bands. We are looking for a sturdy vocalist who has both the power, the range and also the style to make Parapet Fall something Unique and Different from other bands.

And as for commitment-wise, we're all pretty hyped up and all about the band, we have our own Priorities but the band / band members is definitely one of the most important thing to us as we do not take this just as a 'just-for-fun' thing, so,

PM me,
Call me, 92714336
or
Email / Add me on msn, qizhi11@hotmail.com

For the love of Pizzas!! (HAHA, i know its random, just trying to lighten up the serious mood!)

Back