Band looking for Vox

whatever

Hi to all vocalist out there!

We r a complete line up band playing mainly rock to metal music.We r experiencing some technical issues on our frontman and has discussed and decided that we should audition a few vocalist out there to continue this musical journey with us.

Our aim is just to have fun,having casual jammings once in two weeks.We r not playing to go really far cutting albums and sort.But we would definitely love to play in gigs and comps, if ever there is an opportunity.

Our band is exactly a year old,our bonding gets stronger,our music,equipment,skills and everything else improved on every jamming.But unfortunately we feel that our vox is not in our pace. If u think u have what it takes,do watsapp me privately with this info:-

Name:
Ur residence:
Playing for any band currently:Y/N

We prefer someone with experience,and age does matters.We prefer vocalist 26yo and above.Our age range is 29-50.Race is not a concern.This is our current songlists:-

1)I Wish You Were Here
2)Creep
3)The Trooper
4)For whom the bell tolls
5)Hotel California
6)Fade to black
7)Up and Rolling(Original)
8)Naj's(Original)
9)Ride The Lightning
10)When i come around
11)Like a stone
12)Scom
14)Smooth Criminal
15)Crawling in the dark
16)Perfect Strangers
17)Plush
18)Every breath u take
19)Can't Stop

●●Drop D Tuning●●

20)Freak
21)Paranoid
22)My Scarifice
23)Killing in the name of

I am not expecting u to audition the whole songlists.U may choose 4 songs to audition with us.But if ure picked,u must b able to cover all of the above.

I must say that we our music is getting tighter,and we cover all of the above fairly well.

Pls contact myself Tahir,(Drummer) @ 90609838.U may ws or sms.

Hope to hear frm u \m/

Back