Band looking for drummer =)

myheartcore

Hi guys,

my band is currently looking for a drummer. we're currently in the process of discovering our sound. we plan to do covers first and once we've settled down ... start writing our own compositions. we plan for a emarosa-versa emerge-paramore kinda sound. that's for the long term at least. for now we just need to find a drummer.

quick background. our ages range from 19-21. lead guitarist was from a post-hardcore band. other guitarist was from a emopunk pand. both living in yishun together with the bassist ( sessionist from a powerpop band ) while vocalist stays in jurong. due to this reason we dont mind jamming in a central area. we dont mind your age or race. as long as we can get along =)

audition songs would be the following :

saosin - sleepers
paramore - ignorance
paramore - decode
circa survive - act appalled

we're hoping that we find someone really keen. due to different walks of life and schedules, all we ask for is one jamming session a week, most probably on the sundays. of course we could try to be flexible as well.

if you're really interested, do text me at 90269842 or you can add me on msn. axionstunts3@hotmail.com. we'll work something out. hope to hear from you soon =)

Last edited:
Back