Band / acoustic

jjw

Hey peeps. Would love to be a vox in a band, or in a acoustic duet.Uber-friendly. I can do mandarin , canto, English songs

hope to find a decent female guitarist/pianist/violinist/keyboardist to do vocals for acoustic duets, giggs, recordings, stuff like that.

Bands wise, Here are my influences, kind of here and there but I wont do any screaming stuff for now.

Rise against, muse,paramore, day to remember, the offspring, light this city, in this moment, linkin park, a7x,eminem, Adam lambert, alesana, Avril, fall out boy, f.I.r.,the fray,mayday parade, my chemical romance,opeth, dream theatre,panic at the disco, protest the hero, Silverstein slipknot,sonata artica, sonic syndicate,tokio hotel(not much), and some famous chinese artistes.

Do pm me if youre any interested I mean I open to genres and can learn to try smth new and fresh. Thanks for your time

Hey. We're a band that focuses mainly on alternative rock like Nirvana, Oasis, Green day. We've worked up quite a few songs already. Would you be interested in joining us? How old are you btw?

Back