BAClass, Korean KPop influenced band, wants guitarist, drummer and bassist!

Bunsoy High

Hi MUSICIANS!

We,BAClass Band, are looking for guitarists and a drummer!

Our band will perform gigs LIVE and even try to engage big people to have bigger performances. And of course our own original songs which will come with music videos.

History of our band
We are a newly formed band comprised of experienced musicians formed 2 weeks ago. The leader has even performed solo on stages before. We had a few practices before but without the bassist due to commitment issues. So now we need a bassist badly as it is a very crucial part of our band. Okay so now we have a bassist already. However, 2 band members had special reasons to leave the band. Well, one of the reason is because though they listen to kpop, playing kpop in a band is not just their kind of thing and their vision is different. Now current me, my keyboardist and siti are kpop listeners.
About our band
Name of band: BAClass
Type of band: Pop-Rock, KPOP, alternative, acoustica, acapella
Mission: To become A Class Musicians from B Class Musicians
Vision: To able to play kpop and english music that people are willing to pay for
Band Members
Nasmer(me) - Leader/Main Vocalist/Guitarist
Jia Hui - Keyboardist/2nd Vocalist/Maknae(Youngest)
Siti - Bass Guitarist/Vocalist
Luke - Stand in Guitarist/Bassist/Vocalist
___________ - Main Guitarist
___________ - Drummer
___________ - 2nd Guitarist

Requirements

1) 17 years old and above and not taking o levels at current year.
2) WILLING TO PLAY KPOP MUSIC! THIS IS A MUST AND SUPER IMPORTANT CRITERIA!
3) Be able to commit to play english music
4) COMMITMENT, GOOD ATTITUDE AND HARDWORKING.
5) Have your own bass guitar and/or acoustic/semi-acoustic/electric guitar
6) Passionate for music. Especially LOVE Kpop Music. YOU HAVE TO LOVE KPOP MUSIC.
7) NO stage fright.
8) Singaporean.
9) Musically Talented/Trained.
10) If you are a guitarist, you MUST have your own electric and acoustic guitar at home. Semi-Acoustic is an added advantage. If you are a drummer, you must have experience of at least a year in it.
11) If you have a grade 3 and above theory in music, it is an added advantage.
12) I understand there are other commitments but MUST BE ABLE to commit to practice at least once per week.

LET ME REPEAT, WE ARE A SERIOUS BAND WITH SERIOUS MUSICIANS, MORE APPRIOPRIATELY PASSIONATELY SERIOUS ABOUT MUSIC. THE VISION AND MISSION OF OUR BAND TELLS IT ALL.
Once you are in, you will be a permanent member.
Interested, do contact me at 98620945.
Enquiries do contact me at 98620945.
Feel free to not only sms me, but also call me if need to!

Thank you
Nas
BAClass Leader

Was interested up till the part where it said 'musically trained'. Yea...im a self taught guitarist so theory isnt one of my strong points

Back