Avalon AD2022 Microphone Pre Amp - $3200

mohamedraffee

2) S$3200 ( one knob has come off -broken. It has to be replaced, though I still have the fallen knob ( Team 108 in singapore). Bought for $4100 excluding shipping and insurance)
Its in very good condition as well as a fantastic equipment !! Used at home studio only

Call me or sms me at : 91151974 - Raffee
email : mohamedraffee@gmail.com

Avalon - 2 Channel - Solid State - Phantom Power
Pure Class A Dual Mono Microphone Preamplifier with Fine Trim The AD2022 is Avalon's fourth generation of fully discrete, symmetrical Pure Class A microphone preamplifiers. The dual mono AD2022 includes the original sonic capabilities and transparency of the M2, M22 and M5 preamplifiers plus several additional features, including selectable microphone source loading for optimized cable/mic matching, improved high-voltage Class A regulated power supplies, two high Z instrument inputs, variable-passive high pass filter, teflon/silver wiring and doubled plated circuit boards for superior low level signal transfer. MICROPHONE INPUT The AD2022 incorporates the most advanced high-performance microphone transformer available. Split low-ratio primary windings are carefully combined within a custom mu-metal core for extended smooth frequency response and very low distortion. Sealer silver relays are used for minimal signal invasion. The input signal selector, high pass filter, polarity-phase reverse, +48v power and the 20dB input attenuator all utiliz « less

img1854oi.jpg

Back