Audio Engineer, Brian Wong

brianwonglh

Hi guys,

Brian here. I'm an audio engineer and an amateur bassist. Classically trained in violin, I've been in Melbourne for the past 3 years, and graduated with a Bachelor of Audio Production from SAE Melbourne. My passion is for live sound, and I have been mostly working as a live sound engineer. Working in Melbourne allowed me to gain valuable experience in terms of mixing for both large and small crowds, as well as a taste for all genres of music! I've mixed for international touring bands such as Bellusira and The Scarlets, as well as RnB acts like MC Krishool (Supafest Melbourne Search for a Supastar '12 top 10), Low Budget and Syntax from Melbourne. I've also mixed acts that are quite left field, like Windy City from South Africa and also reggae acts like New Dub City Sound!

I also have a home studio running Pro Tools 10 with a small recording area about to be acoustically treated. Check out some of my stuff that I recorded in Melbourne on my soundcloud (www.soundcloud.com/brianwonglh). Most of the songs are private because the band requested for the songs to not go public, so hit me up with an email and I'll send you the links.

Hit me up if you need a live sound engineer, recording engineer, second opinion on songs, or just to chill and talk about music :) Looking forward to hear from you guys!

Just a quick update, I am currently working at Red Light Studios, we do plenty of post production work as well as music production for TV ads and radio ads too. Hit me up if you wanna chat!

Back